When individuals are thinking about visiting Canada they also have to consider what part of the country they are going to go to. One of the ways they will make up their mind is by knowing what things they are able to see and do.
Things to See and Do in the Yukon
For those interested in Northern Canada which is the Arctic region of the country they are going to have to be prepared for some very cold weather and long nights unless they are visiting during the winter months. This includes the North West Territories and Nunavut as well. When it comes to things to see and do these are going to include:
- The National Parks: The most famous national parks for this area is Kluane National Park and Tombstone Territorial Park.
- Best Cities: What should not be missed is spending sometime at Dawson City. Here there is an information center that has a lot of great information as to what there is for visitors to see and do. Outdoor activities are a big thing for the residents here. They like to include visitors so there are tours of the Northern Lights. Then another is one that involves the Yukon Wildness.
Things to See and Do When in Quebec
Choosing Quebec means one is going to be basically in the middle of the North East regions of Canada. The highlight of Quebec is Quebec City itself. This is a vibrant city that offers much to those who visit here. Spending some time at Old Quebec will make a visit extra special. Any time of year is a good time to visit Quebec, but one may want to check out what feature tours that are being offered so a visitor can plan their trip here to coincide with this. Some examples are;
- A trip to Montmorency
- Quebec City Hop on Hop Off Tour
- Quebec Ice Hotel Tour
Things to See and Do In Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia
Here a visitor is going to be enjoying what Eastern Canada has to offer. While these provinces are very close they both have their own unique things to offer those who visit here.
- Prince Edward Island. Here one is going to want to visit some of the very famous historic sites like Green Gables and Lucy Maud Montgomery. Both of which have been featured in the entertainment world.
- Nova Scotia: For those visitors who want to enjoy the outdoor atmosphere of Eastern Canada, then Nova Scotia is the place to do it. Here one can scenic drives to take in the Cabot Trail or the Sunrise Trail. Then on top of this will be enjoying some tours of some of the most impressive lighthouses in the world.
As can be seen, there is plenty to see and do in North East Canada.